
See the blue door? That building is the office complex known as "The Roundel". This is where St Andrews PhD divinity students do their research. I am on the third floor. I share an office with five others, which overlooks the cathedral ruins that you can see in the background.
The Roundel provides a very unique opportunity for me to interact with some thirty other posgraduate students working on PhDs in Old Testament, New Testament and theology.
Two things have impressed me regarding my fellow posgraduate students:
1. They are sharp. In my brief time here I feel like I have learned just as much from them as I have from my professors.
2. They are actively involved in ministry and work hard to integrate their studies with their lives.
Hey, why is that car on the wrong side of the road?

2 comments:
Beautiful building and all that you office in, but is that a Chiefs mug of all things on your desk? I'll get you a Bears mug and send it to you- it can only help brighten your office.
That's pretty amazing man, I'm more than a tad jealous. Praying for you...
Post a Comment