A space dedicated to keeping our family and friends 'in the loop' and attuned to our lives.
November 10, 2006
This is what happens when you eat oats in Scotland!
I just had to post this photo I took of my oatmeal box. Where else in the world can you find a burly man wearing a skirt and throwing a shotput?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lieb, What else can I say? You asked where else you could see this? Well, remember that night a few years ago, you had a few too many and, well, the whole dress thing was really embarassing. I won't say anymore...
3 comments:
Lieb,
What else can I say? You asked where else you could see this? Well, remember that night a few years ago, you had a few too many and, well, the whole dress thing was really embarassing. I won't say anymore...
I ate this almost every morning when I lived in London! Ha, I love that photo. Cheers!
Jmac,
Having eaten it for a consistent period of time as you did, did you suddenly find within you the urge to wear a skirt and throw a shotput?
Post a Comment