December 29, 2009

Liebengood 2009 Year-in-Review

11 comments:

The Egan Family said...

Our family loved these photos, especially seeing you in your new home! With a puppy! And a walking baby! Wow. Everyone looks wonderful, and we wish you all a nice stable 2010 after the crazy PhD life of 2009! Hugs to all from the Egans. :-)

Lopez said...

Guys, felicidades por haber vivido, pasado y logrado sus metas. Felicidades por su hermoso y bello bebe! Felicidades por encontrar un bello hogar. Felcidades por haber terminado el PhD. Por aca siempre se les recuerda con mucho amor. Mi esposa y yo les deseamos un super feliz año nuevo! Bendiciones

Unknown said...

this is awesome!

Annice said...

Why do you guys do every thing so well? will not be showing this to my family for a while since I am under pressure to get a puppy!!!
Joking aside.....we still miss you all. Feel sad when I go past your old house. That was the best "movie" I have seen all year. It was much more fun than Alvin and the Chiopmunks!

love

Annice

Holly said...

Loved it! And I'm crying. What a big year 2009 has been. Miss you guys! holly

Tom Liebengood said...

I love this--what a beautiful family!
Uncle and Great Uncle Tom

Hillers said...

Hi, guys!
We LOVED this. It made us miss all 6 of you very much! We recognized some of those videos! Man, you have great kids. Pass on our love and kisses. Hopefully we'll be able to give them in person, soon.

John and Tiffany Hiller

Unknown said...

Guys, this is too beautiful for words!

So I'll stop writing them now.

Dave

Bryonie said...

Wow - that was super cool. We miss you guys and love you!

Unknown said...

Loved looking at these photos! Your family is beautiful and we miss you. Hope to see you in 2010.

Annice said...

Impressed with the continuing growth of the Liebengood clan - keep it up! Rory