July 06, 2008

Off to Cambridge!

I am off to Cambridge to give a paper at a conference at Tyndale House. Here is the way the conference describes itself:

July 7 - 9 Theme: Perspectives on Peter - Peter and Petrine Writings in History, Tradition, and Theology

Introduction:
This study group is open to all aspects of "Peter" within the New Testament (and early Christianity). Potential topics include the portrayal of Peter in the Gospels, Acts, Pauline corpus; historical issues concerned with Peter (in Acts, behind Mark, Antioch Incident etc.); any aspect of 1 and 2 Peter; issues relating to the reception of Mark as Peter's memoirs, the canonical reception of 1 & 2 Peter, etc.

-----

You can see program details here. Scroll down "New Testament" and click on "Details and Programme".

I will give you a report on how my paper was received when I get back.

No comments: