
I finally got a visa to enable me to return to Cuba again. I will be traveling this November with the president of our mission and a church from North Carolina. This trip will provide me the opportunity to visit many of the pastors who have been taking courses at Seminario Las Palmas. I am particularly interested in chatting with them about how they are integrating their theological studies with their current ministries. One of the challenges for anyone who undertakes formal theological studies is piecing together all of the information you get from the various classes you take. This is accentuated all the more for the pastors from Cuba who don't have on-site professors with whom they can share their struggles and thoughts.
Please join me in praying for a fruitful, edifying time with these pastors and their families.
(The picture is from the album cover of Buena Vista Social Club.)
No comments:
Post a Comment